2003 Silverado Ss - Black - 500Hp - 414Ci - 37,000 Miles - $19,00

Time2Kill

I have decided to sell my Silverado SS as I do not drive it enough to justify keeping it. It's a 2003 Silverado SS. It has AWD, leather, steering wheel controls, digital climate controls, heated/memory seats. There is currently 37,xxx miles on the truck.

The truck has a 414ci iron block motor. The 414ci engine and trans were installed at about 25,000 miles. Diamond 4.060" pistons, Manley H-Beam rods, Eagle Crank. Coated bearings and melling oil pump. It has ARP head studs as will as a line hone and ARP main studs as well. It has AFR heads that were ported by TEA. They were flowing over 340 at .600 lift. It also has a Edelbrock Pro-Flo XT Intake and matching fuel rails with an Aeromotive regulator. The truck did 496hp on a Mustang Dyno. The truck was dynoed in RWD. I swapped in a floor shift 4WD transfer case and locked it into RWD for the dyno.

Cam specs: .635/.630 246/252 +4 112 lsa

Mods:

American Racing 1 7/8" headers with off road mid pipes

APS Underdrive pulley

3" True duals with full mandrel bends exiting behind tire

FLT Trans

Yank 3200 Stall

Factory E-Fans with factory wiring harness - Looks 100% factory

2" Drop Spindles in front

2" Shackles in rear

Hydroboost Brake Conversion

14" Baer Eradispeeds 2 piece front rotors

14" Baer Eradispeeds rear rotors

Stainless brake lines

Everything else on the truck is stock. There are a couple of small stone chips in the front bumper. The front bumper has one small 2" x 2" swipe on it where someone just glazed the front bumper. Other than that, the truck is in excellent condition. Everything works just as it should and I have had no problems with the truck.

The title is branded as rebuilt salvage. I bought the truck body from Schram Auto in Wateford, MI. They get most of GM's vehicles that can't be sold as new because of mechanical problems, bad paint, damage before delivery, etc etc. I bought the complete body as an assembly. The interior etc was never removed from the body. There was damage on the front fenders and hood from the truck being loaded on the car hauler which is why Schram received it. The front fenders were repaired and the hood was replaced with another OEM black hood. The frame and complete drivetrain was from a previous Silverado SS that I parted out. The frame and drivetrain had no problems. The frame is straight and there were no problems with the drivetrain (axles and transfer case since engine/trans have been replaced).

Pictures Pictures in the shop were just taken today. The pictures outside are about 6 months old.

Price: $19,000. I can arranged to have the truck shipped as well. I deal with carriers across the entire United States and can get the truck shipped to your door for a relatively low cost.

sss%20dyno.jpg

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

Pictures here: http://www.eadperformance.com/silveradoss1/

With the floor shift T-case you can run it full time for AWD or lock it out for 2wd? Thats a pretty damn pimp idea....

I haven't had much luck with the floor shift transfer cases holding up. I only ran it so I could dyno and tune it.