A Lot Of Red!

Bad Bowtie

Here's a 2003 Silverado Ext'd cab CUSTOM. I found it on another forum: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-LS-2003-CHEVROLET-1500-CUSTOM-EVERYTHING-check-out-video-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4aa79ca707QQitemZ320639641351QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Man, that's alot of red!!! I kind of like the old pin-up girls on the inside ext'd cab doors... :pimp:

Holy mother of god!!!! Way way to much red. However that tonneau cover is sick but I would have done one 30-40 inch flip down tv with a grill or something cool for tailgating.. Again the red theme kills it!!

Someone should take it for a ride say that your really interested drive it back to the lot and say " I like it but red isn't my color,you got something else"! like the kid in the mustang on youtube lol

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

After all that custom work and detail someone put the month and year stickers backwards on license plate, if you can't get that right, imagine all that custom work, who knows how it looks or performs in person.

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Well I'll be that guy and say for the most part I like it. There are obviously a few things that need changed but all the work looks good to me. Less red or flames inside as well, lowered and a few less tv's and it would be set.