I Have A Silverado Ss2

Silverad0 SS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A dealership in my area sold ss2 silverados and avalanches. But they are jus reg cab silverado and baseline avalanches with nice 20's cai and the ss2 stickers my buddys dad has a avalanche but i have never seen a actual ss with a ss2 sticker

IMO it's just a sticker the previous owner put on it or a shop did or Mabey a dumb dealership did cause they added something to it. If it was stock the ss fonts would have been the same. The SSS font is different from the others. I would say you have a stock ss with a extra sticker

IMO it's just a sticker the previous owner put on it or a shop did or Mabey a dumb dealership did cause they added something to it. If it was stock the ss fonts would have been the same. The SSS font is different from the others. I would say you have a stock ss with a extra sticker

[/quote

alrighty thanks man, and everyone else too

This is strange.......looks like someone added those to the truck, just like you can add the GMPP logos after the SS badging. However, at my dealership in 05 when I was inquiring about wether or not they were going to make them, they said they might be having a "Street Sport" or "Sport Street" truck.........but you have SS cladding.......maybe it was an 05 SS demo? But why would they add badges like that to a demo model? Most likely just a custom badge slapped on their. I also thought it might have designated trim level, such as you having a digital ac/heater controls but that was covered my McMahan......

edit- their was a thread about those "super street" trucks, but that was before the sight changed, probably cannot find the article again. I have seen one in person though out in western MA, nothing but a normal silverado with a super street badge and rims.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)