Tune In Cleveland

Brunswicks SS

I have searched around for one in Northern Ohio, but haven't found one that was great. I have heard of a few in the Columbus area that do alot of TBSS's and have awd dynos, but nothing up north.

I live about 30 min away from a place that has a awd dyno but won't put my truck on it cause they do only imports.

I ended up getting a mail order tune, and bought EFI Live so I can tune mine myself.

I am in Detroit. I can help, but its kind of far?? BUT once you find someone with the Program we can have tunes sent.

Zippy Can do a complete backup PCM...giving you a core, and a spare you send off to tune

But having someone local will let you get some 'real' VE data...makes a midwest GTG sound even better :)

I am in Detroit. I can help, but its kind of far?? BUT once you find someone with the Program we can have tunes sent.

Zippy Can do a complete backup PCM...giving you a core, and a spare you send off to tune

But having someone local will let you get some 'real' VE data...makes a midwest GTG sound even better :)

I am going to try and get something together this summer. I am trying to get ahold of a group discount to Cedar Point and I talked to the owner of a custom shop right next to it about putting on a car and truck show. Also have connections with lodging and a trip to the islands on the Jet Express to party. I would host one at my place but it's too small and hopefully I sell it before this summer and start building.