Uh Oh....Did I Break Something?

bruiser04

I'd say keep the blower if money is not a problem or sell it to ur boy bad ass silvy lol jk sorry about the lost

I had the same problem two years ago gl

i want too fer sure and if i dont get any bites i guess ittl go on the new motor.....smash.gifbeat that one up a little then maybe go 370fingersx.gif

I'd say keep the blower if money is not a problem or sell it to ur boy bad ass silvy lol jk sorry about the lost

I had the same problem two years ago gl

I wish i could man, after the tranny buy Im out $$$$

ahh ok the reason I asked if because I have the stock rotating assembly off my 6.0l, so if you had a 6.0l and the cylinder wall was still good I was gonna see if you wanted a piston and rod. I would have just given it to you as long as you paid shipping but it looks like you got it all figure out....Was just gonna try and help out.

G/L man hope it all works out

Adam

ahh ok the reason I asked if because I have the stock rotating assembly off my 6.0l, so if you had a 6.0l and the cylinder wall was still good I was gonna see if you wanted a piston and rod. I would have just given it to you as long as you paid shipping but it looks like you got it all figure out....Was just gonna try and help out.

G/L man hope it all works out

Adam

thx buddy i appreciate it..... love ur ride btw