So Cal Meet

Location of the next so cal meet   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the meet be

• start at park in long beach/san pedro and cruise to huntigton for a bbq/hangout
    • start in calibases and cruise down pch from there to malibu area or down towards santa monica
    • Street legals track event in fontana ca
    • Other - please post
  2. 2. When should the meet be ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

parking in hb i think is 15 bucks it went up last summer from 10 bucks but thats if u decide to park in the state parks lots, otherwise its on the street and thats a nightmare....as far as i know u r allowed to bbq all year round down there, my mom works for the city of hb so i will find out for sure. newport has only on area with a big enough lot for us and its meters only and it .25 cents for 15 minutes and that lot always is full we would need to all show up at 5 am to get spots there....i think hb will be better as far as parking and bbq

parking in hb i think is 15 bucks it went up last summer from 10 bucks but thats if u decide to park in the state parks lots, otherwise its on the street and thats a nightmare....as far as i know u r allowed to bbq all year round down there, my mom works for the city of hb so i will find out for sure. newport has only on area with a big enough lot for us and its meters only and it .25 cents for 15 minutes and that lot always is full we would need to all show up at 5 am to get spots there....i think hb will be better as far as parking and bbq

will members from other forums be there as well, like the GM fullsize truck guys?

that would be cool

will members from other forums be there as well, like the GM fullsize truck guys?

that would be cool

well were trying to get a get together going on over at the tahoeyukonforums maybe we can join up??

ill post up on pt.net when we confirm the place and time. feel free to do so on other site. only thing is parking may be limited at the first spot but to like 50 people which i doubt we will get.

5am just for parking holy ship

Ya about that not really a morning person

ill post up on pt.net when we confirm the place and time. feel free to do so on other site. only thing is parking may be limited at the first spot but to like 50 people which i doubt we will get.

the state prk lots in hb r pretty big and there is multiple lots just have to pay but 15.00 all day is not bad and its good at all other st.prk's so if need be we could change lots

sounds good right now im 99% sure it will be march in hb and the meet point in pedro.

ill post a new thread in a few days to get the date/bbq/potluck together.

15 bucks is fine with me .im sure parking will be fine at the beach but the first spot isnt too big so if we post up on other site we should just put the bbq spot and have only the SSS / pt.net guys at the first spot in pedro.

burgers and dogs or carne and pollo?

sounds good right now im 99% sure it will be march in hb and the meet point in pedro.

ill post a new thread in a few days to get the date/bbq/potluck together.

15 bucks is fine with me .im sure parking will be fine at the beach but the first spot isnt too big so if we post up on other site we should just put the bbq spot and have only the SSS / pt.net guys at the first spot in pedro.

burgers and dogs or carne and pollo?

Let's make it the last weekend of march

I got a couple of SS going down from Vegas thar weekend