Blackbear E-Fan Harness

DBTKDT

Just looking for some feedback on the Black Bear e-fan harness? Im looking at getting the 05 oem style dual pin harness. Seems to be the one out there other than trying to find the factory one and spending twice the money. Looking to order one soon but just want to see what everyones imput is first. Does it funtion just like the oem set up from the factory? I have one now with a single pin and the ac trigger and i hate it! Its very loud on the high speed and the voltage drop is nuts! I have the 145 amp too, it came factory in my trucks. Thanks for the feedback!

It's a great harness. I have the same one.

You will have to get your pcm tuned to turn on the fans though. So keep that in mind.

Also ask him to ship you a few extra pins for the harness to pcm. I know of alot of guys that break them when they try to plug it into the pcm. You have to push out the little rubber plugs in the pcm harness to install the two leads for the fan harness.

It's a great harness. I have the same one.

You will have to get your pcm tuned to turn on the fans though. So keep that in mind.

Also ask him to ship you a few extra pins for the harness to pcm. I know of alot of guys that break them when they try to plug it into the pcm. You have to push out the little rubber plugs in the pcm harness to install the two leads for the fan harness.

Thanks for the imput with the pins, great advise! I do have the pcm tuned already from Wheatley! Charlie is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did both of my trucks and couldnt be happier and you can't beat his service!