ok i set up a post in awd section too but im about to do a new head cam swap to my truck next week also a new tranny and converter. well my ? is, is there any way that i could make my truck 2 wd for like a day to dyno tune my truck, something not wayyyy to expensive. I have a connect to output shafts and trannys and drive shafts if i can change any of that to make it work, also everyone says take the front shaft out of it but dont drive it........ well i tried that and the damn thing wouldnt move, if i wrong correct me but wouldnt that be caused bye the coupler in the transfer case being wore out if so if i changed it could i do the dyno tune that way and how long would it last....... any answers would be great thanks

As stated in a reply to your post in the AWD section, drive it to the dyno shop, then disconnect the front shaft, all that holds it in is a few bolts. The transfer case in the SS is mechanical, and driving it on the street without a front driveshaft will destroy the viscous coupler within.......

The only way to make your truck 2WD is to lose the t-case, front shaft/diff/axles, drop the trans and change the output shaft/tail housing..........a serious amount of work, absolutely not worth it just for a couple of days....