It'S Cam Time!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan, I will give you a call/text early next week. I am getting off work early next fri so you can come earlier if you want.

:tumbleweed::smoker::fart::nutkick:

Sorry Luke, the last 24 hours have been a bit crazy. That sounds good to me, let me know when is a good time and i'll arrange my schedule accordingly.....I am off from work that day and have a few things to take care of in the morning.......

dan we need to talk im not sure whats going on as of now. my original plan was to cut class and come but im going to have to miss class the next weekend for some crap so idk what will happen

dan we need to talk im not sure whats going on as of now. my original plan was to cut class and come but im going to have to miss class the next weekend for some crap so idk what will happen

GO TO SCHOOL!!!

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Hey Luke or any of u PA guys... I was up in dover last week u ever hear of a logans road house?? Might hit that on the way out they had some good food lol..Cant wait to see all SSS faces sat..

Hey Luke or any of u PA guys... I was up in dover last week u ever hear of a logans road house?? Might hit that on the way out they had some good food lol..Cant wait to see all SSS faces sat..

Very good food. Five minutes from my house. If we have time, maybe we can all go sat eve.