Small Mod I Did Today

diggerdan11

So I have been using my Droid X a lot for Navigation and for Music (since My Ipod was stolen), I bought the mounting kit with the suction cup from Verizon but It kept falling off the windshield because the suction sucked, so I decided to make a little mounting bracket of my own. I also get sick of all the wires around so I wired another power outlet under the center console. Now i can play music and use hands free calling through the Radio, plus It will charge my phone if I go on a long trip. Im thinking about wiring up a switch to that power will only go to the outlet when the swithch is flipped so It does not draw power all of the time.

Here is a Picture

IMG_1309.jpg

Also I figured I better post a picture of the Tahoe i just bought. I have already put clear corner lenses on it already. Sorry its so Dirty, 3 days ago we had more than a foot of packed snow and it started poring rain non stop and now its all melted and the road are a nasty mess

IMG_1303.jpg