Brake Light Issue.

Texas_Veteran

I am having issues with my brake lights not coming on, and I am hoping that someone will be able to help me here. I have checked my fuses and they are all good. I changed them anyways though. I also changed my brake light switch, and I also changed my brake lights and it still doesn't work. My emergency lights come on, but the brake lights still don't work. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

I am having issues with my brake lights not coming on, and I am hoping that someone will be able to help me here. I have checked my fuses and they are all good. I changed them anyways though. I also changed my brake light switch, and I also changed my brake lights and it still doesn't work. My emergency lights come on, but the brake lights still don't work. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

Do you have parking,turn,emergency,back-up all of that just no brake lights?

Have you done or changed anything lately? I think the best thing to do is get a test light and start checking what and where it has power. How did you check the actuator? To me that sound like the only logical explination. I just had to change one in my brother's gf's car the other day. Had the exact same symptoms that's your s does. I would buy one plug it in a press the button. Its a cheap part. But that's just my 2 cents

Hey SSG

I had the same problem with my 99 Tahoe. Checked everything I knew too. Turns out it was a bad ground. My dads dealership check all the grounds from the pedal all the way back to the tail light and one of the had some corrosion and wasnt getting a good connection. I am not saying thats the problem you are having but its worth a shot brother.

SSG McMahan (lol)