Mod My 01 Silverado 5.3

hey guys im new here and like i said i used to own a 05 ss silverado until one day somebody decided they wanted it more than me. Now i own a stock 01 silverado with the 5.3. Im looking to get more power and mod it. I was wondering if and body could give me some tips on where to start? I do have a 6.0 out of a 2500 silverado i got from a friend sitting in my garage but im not sure if it would be worth putting that in and modding that. thanks guy!

hey guys im new here and like i said i used to own a 05 ss silverado until one day somebody decided they wanted it more than me. Now i own a stock 01 silverado with the 5.3. Im looking to get more power and mod it. I was wondering if and body could give me some tips on where to start? I do have a 6.0 out of a 2500 silverado i got from a friend sitting in my garage but im not sure if it would be worth putting that in and modding that. thanks guy!

welcome sorry to hear bout ur loss on the other hand http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/68161-feeler-for-my-blower/ im a pusherbiggrinjester.gif