Box And Subs

I had 2 Kicker Solo Baric 10's (L5) in a different truck, and loved them (till the voice coils went out). The L7 8's should be decently loud since the box airspace matches the subs needed airspace. Really looking forward to putting it all in.

• 1 month later...

Also [now that im thinking about it] I already have a forward firing box behind the rear seat with 2 shallow mount 10 inch subs. So the two 8 inch subs will be additional bass to the truck. All hidden away, which is somewhat what im going for. I have an oversized ported box that goes in my wifes car that I had just sitting on the backseat for a while just to aggravate people in traffic. Haha. Good times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh of course the 12's will sound better. I barely had room for the 8's though, so I know 10's or 12's are out of the question.

I wouldnt recommend a Kicker amp. Im a big fan of Rockford Fostgate amps myself.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I have 2 12's tc sounds lms-r's under the back seat in my ss in a downfire box and it pounds hard and clear and plays stupid low i was skeptical about it but after installing it i love it!!

heres the vid of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOUMl7Y5X6o

i have one lms-r 12,any suggestions on how i can get this monster under my seat in a silverado ext cab 2006,,thanks anything will help,measurements,airspace needed