Wtb Front Liscense Plate Bracket

ANGRYGREG

i guess fix it tickets went up to 150

Yes sir, I believe they are actually $186 after all fees now for a front plate ticket. Plus it must be corrected and signed off by issuing agency in order for ticket to be processed.

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

ill trade ya a black bumper with one for a non molested front. ill even throw in an ss silverado plate frame lol

My bumper isn't in the greatest condition. You probably wouldn't want mine.

I have been playing the game for years with the front plate, tint, tailights and i painted the numbers on my liscense plate black. Getting them signed off is not a problem but $150 x 4. I am so tired of getting stoped. Jealous pigs. lol

That setup on the link isn't painted but I guess I could rattle can that shit. thanks for the link.

Chase. On the duramax you didn't tint the reflectors on the taillights does that make it legal or what?

Yes sir, I believe they are actually $186 after all fees now for a front plate ticket. Plus it must be corrected and signed off by issuing agency in order for ticket to be processed.

WTF that's stupid did everything go up because I just got a speeding ticket

I have had my SS since 2003 with out a front plate in Illinois and never been pulled over. Sounds like my luck might be running out. Has anyone used those stow away plate brackets. They flip up under the truck when parked then back down when driving.