Took The Ss Mudin!

Silverad0 SS

Wow...... Who's name is on the title of the truck? Who's making the payments?

Do whatever you want with YOUR truck man. Just go give her a good bath now lol.

oh i washed it right after it lol i wasnt gonna let it sit muddy, its in my name and i work 24 hours a week and i got to college on the rest so i make the payments

This is a prime example of a truck owner instead of an SSS enthusiast... which is what this site is turning into... sadly... :shakehead:

+1 more vote for a site name change from silveradoss.com to silverado.com

yeah there are alot of non SSS owners on this site.... my opinion is strictly have Silverado SS trucks

Its your truck do with it as you wish but your not gonna make many friends on here. Prolly close to half or more of the trucks on here never see the rain so as you can see muddin aint gonna go over well. SS= Super Sport, big difference between it and a 4x4 or Z71. They gave it AWD to set it apart from the norm and make it the coolest street truck you could buy. Off roading is fun but no way in hell id take my denali or any other sport truck off road. Now i had my 06 WT4x4 on the trails a month after i bought it new. Buy you an older 4x4 if you wanna go muddin, cuz trust me you'll need 4low at some point.

mcmahan and 2bfast please dont start, trying to be friendly and keep it a friendly forum thanks.

Not starting anything man. One thing to know about me is I have been in the Army for a long time and I have gotten into the habit of just saying whats on my mind and the truth IMO. Not everything I say is meant to be mean its just my nature and the way I have had to be with work. You have to understand I have 50 Soldiers that I am in charge of and I cant just sugar coat everything. Not making any excuses for myself but that's who I am. I know this forum is not the Army but I believe the truth is always the best policy rather if its what you want to hear or not. So be patient with me and don't take things personal. The sooner you learn that the better you will be and it will help you deal with things better. I just laugh it off and don't think twice about it. :thumbs:

No one person on this forum is the same and we all choose to do different things with our trucks. Just because you do something way out of context that others would not do doesn't mean things that I would do would be viewed by you or other to be out of context. The great thing about this site is we all have a common love for the SSS and we all share our experiences and knowledge with each other to help one another. Just remember the majority of this site is much older than you and we view and think much different than you and with that you are gonna get comments about things out the norm. :cheers:

This is a prime example of a truck owner instead of an SSS enthusiast... which is what this site is turning into... sadly... :shakehead:

+1 more vote for a site name change from silveradoss.com to silverado.com

I agree!!!

oh i washed it right after it lol i wasnt gonna let it sit muddy, its in my name and i work 24 hours a week and i got to college on the rest so i make the payments

What?? you got to college. i guess it must be home schooling because your spelling is thumbsdown.gif. And writing a complete sentence that makes sense is laking as well..

Next week I think you should take your ss rock climbing and maybe hits some jumps. Also you want to see some lifted SS trucks, use the search button it in the upper bar. Also where are the pictures of this SS you got. All i see is posts no pics. yellow_loser.gif

I agree!!!

There better not be a change. I think the reason why there is a change is because all of the other sites are not like this one Newbies on here are treated differently here then other sites. Not say we need to change but there should be some changes!. I would hope that this site doesn't change into a non ss site but if it does Im out!!!