Took The Ss Mudin!

Silverad0 SS

I think most of you missed the point of my post... Its not to actually chage the name of the site, but to make changes to it...

With these truck changing hands now 2 to 3+ times now, things are just going to get worse here.

Silverad0ss at the rate your going your not gonna make it long on here and you will be missing out on the best truck forum on the net. Thats why im here, yeah theres a denail truck forum but you could not ask for a better place to hang out or a better group of guys.

Wow! I missed out on some fun sh.... here.

Here is my opinion. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Yeah you can go mudding in it, should you???? NO!

And if you don't respect something or someone, you won't get it in return. Respect your vehicle, peers, and yourself, and you will get it in return.

It's like changing the oil in a vehicle. You don't do it and it will fail. That is respecting it.

This site may need some changes to keep up with changing times, but the overall concept is dead on. Every now and then you're gonna get a jackass or two that can't help but say stupid things or wants to get their post count up by stirring the pot. It's a freedom of speech that MANY good members on this forum have fought to preserve. I for one have very little in the way of automotive knowledge and know-how to offer....it's just not what i grew up with. But, thanks to this forum, i'm learning things i'd have never known otherwise and I LOVE MY TRUCK :tear: as a result of it. Not to mention that i've either become friends with, or at least talked with, some really great people over the better part of 5+ years. I speak when i think i have something to contribute, sell or buy something when i can, and generally try to get along with others because of the enthusiast minded people that i have this connection with.

DO NOT MAKE MAJOR CHANGES TO ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS !! IGNORE THEM :M16: They'll get bored :jerk: and go away. Attention is what keeps them coming back for more.

This site may need some changes to keep up with changing times, but the overall concept is dead on. Every now and then you're gonna get a jackass or two that can't help but say stupid things or wants to get their post count up by stirring the pot. It's a freedom of speech that MANY good members on this forum have fought to preserve. I for one have very little in the way of automotive knowledge and know-how to offer....it's just not what i grew up with. But, thanks to this forum, i'm learning things i'd have never known otherwise and I LOVE MY TRUCK :tear: as a result of it. Not to mention that i've either become friends with, or at least talked with, some really great people over the better part of 5+ years. I speak when i think i have something to contribute, sell or buy something when i can, and generally try to get along with others because of the enthusiast minded people that i have this connection with.

DO NOT MAKE MAJOR CHANGES TO ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS !! IGNORE THEM :M16: They'll get bored :jerk: and go away. Attention is what keeps them coming back for more.

Well said!

Don't let one person ruin it for the rest of us

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

As long as you get it cleaned up its all good. I have not technically taking mine mudding but where I live there is alot of dirt roads, so it gets dirty :jester: I do clean it regularly but I live a 1/4mi down a dirt road :crazy: so its a never ending process.