Took The Ss Mudin!

Silverad0 SS

thanks for the support guys and for the rest of yall... if yall dont like it then dont read it (in a nice way) its the off-topic/general forum, its where you can talk about whatever the hell you want, sorry if i offened yall and i wasnt bragging i was just seeing if there was anyone who was dumb enough to do it lol its my truck its not gonna sit in a garage and rot away im gonna get every bit of use out of it that i can. i love my truck and its never gonna see the mud again. so 2bast just chill man its all good =)

wow guys, way to make the guy feel at home...ok so he took the SS muddin, and lets face it it was probly puddling to be honest.... but it is HIS truck he could set that bad boy on fire and i could car less. and my truck right now is probly got about 5 inches of pine straw in the bed and pine sap all over it, so does it make me a non SS enthusiast and dont deserve to be on the site? and what happend to if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.... now i know he made the lifted SS comment(lost a little bit with me there, lol) but doesn't mean you need to tell the dude to get off the forum for posting one topic that didnt sit right with some of you guys

thanks man

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...