2500 Bucks What To Get?

Brunswicks SS

well if you have another 3k thats 6k , you can have a badd ass turbo setup for that.

personally id look into one of the new billet wheel turbo designs. a few of the companies are making them and they are making 10-15% more power

front mount for sure. with the awd and 4.10's turbos are the best for these trucks . supercharger are great for stop light to stop light but any kind of real race like 1/4 mile turbo's are great . though they take more time to setup correctly . ifi have had both although i made about 700 awhp with the blower and im making near 1k awhp now there is no comparison. turbos also seem to be a bit softer on the drifvetrain as low end torque isnt as harsh.

turbos seem to be a bit more complicated in how they work but onces setup the adjustability will help put more power through out the powerband

well if you have another 3k thats 6k , you can have a badd ass turbo setup for that.

personally id look into one of the new billet wheel turbo designs. a few of the companies are making them and they are making 10-15% more power

front mount for sure. with the awd and 4.10's turbos are the best for these trucks . supercharger are great for stop light to stop light but any kind of real race like 1/4 mile turbo's are great . though they take more time to setup correctly . ifi have had both although i made about 700 awhp with the blower and im making near 1k awhp now there is no comparison. turbos also seem to be a bit softer on the drifvetrain as low end torque isnt as harsh.

turbos seem to be a bit more complicated in how they work but onces setup the adjustability will help put more power through out the powerband

Haha I was waiting for you to chime in actually chase...and yes I do have 6k total but I know the trans will go so I can't spend my emmergency money in case something breaks well not in case but when it happens. And yeh like I said I'm pretty much set on a front mount and how much will the 4.10s help?

Also I race everyother weekend 1/4 with a bunch of friends