For Sale - 3 Original Equipment Silver 20" Wheels

kamikaze

I'm selling 3 stock silver 20" wheels with center caps. These are original equipment GM wheels off a 2003 SSS. I'm selling them individually in hopes that they sell faster. I have pictures up on my Webshots page through this link:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/579616976VxMWjI?vhost=rides

I figured this is a lot easier than posting a whole bunch of photos.

I have numbered the wheels 1-3 and all of them are in very good to excellent condition. The center caps are like new with no flaws in them at all. Here is a brief description to go along with the photos:

Wheel #1 - This wheel is in the best condition. Only one or two small marks and a small ding in the rim. $250

Wheel #2 - More scuffs than #1 and a couple of chips. $225

Wheel #3 - Photos show this with a tire mounted. THE TIRE IS NOT INCLUDED. I will dismount the tire tomorrow. This wheel shows scraping on the edge of the rim on the outside and inside and has a lot more scuffs than #2. $200

All the wheels still have a great finish on the spokes with just the minor flaws I have listed. The photos speak for themselves. I will include 1 center cap with each wheel which means I have one left to sell individually. I'll take offers on it.

Shipping: The cost of shipping is paid by the buyer. Each wheel weighs around 40 lbs so figure that into the additional cost. I will ship UPS Ground which is probably the cheapest way. If you're in Northern California and close to me I will try and meet you somewhere to save you the shipping cost. I live in Tracy, CA and work in Walnut Creek, CA.

I also have the following for sale:

McGaughys spring hanger kit, part number 33035 for sale. Brand new in the box $100 + shipping.

UMC throttle body spacer, new in the box $40 includes shipping

Airforce .22 Talon SS pellet gun & Drozd BB machine guns. Email me for details !o)

Please email me with questions or inquiries at - [email protected]

Thanks!

• 1 month later...