Some May Find These Pics Disturbing

SSplaytoy

To defend myself before anyone says anything.....yes it is my SS and it shouldn't be used for these things, but it's my only truck and I have to use it for work sometimes. It's dirty...really dirty, and I haven't had time to wash it either. But anyway, here are some pics of a fence I had to pick up and it didn't fit in the bed obviously. And having over 2000 pounds in the bed with a drop isn't a good idea in case anyone was wondering :banghead:

CIMG0159.jpg

CIMG0156.jpg

CIMG0158.jpg

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

At the end of the day, it's still a truck :driving:

I had some towels under the fence, which is pvc btw, and wrapped in plastic. The cover still needs painting anyway

And the weight really was bothersome. I idled at ~25mph for a few miles because if I ran over a snail the truck would jerk back and forth pretty bad

Yeah sometimes you got to use it :chevy: it looks okay, other than tearing the bed up :banghead: it wouldn't have hurt to have some kind of bed liner :cry:

I've got a bed rug and a cover that comes off easy. I've worked with my SSS far too much. But the more it's pushed, it never has an issue surprisingly. I've put anything from lifted golf carts to hundreds of gallons of jet fuel.... :eek: also tows a 30' utility trailer that weighs about 10-11k lbs loaded. Granted, the hitch has pulled on the frame a little.. My ride height is just as low- you need some helper bags or stiffer leafs :thumbs:

It's got Rhino Lining, that spray on urethane crap. The tailgate doesn't since it got shaved after I sprayed the bed. And the tailgate is bent inside anyway, so I know I need a new one. The scratches there don't bother me as long as they're not on the top of the gate.