Fully Built 4Wd 4L65E And Pi 3200 Converter Fs

Bluchevypick

I think its funny. I just looked on flt and performabuilts website and this thing is just about identical as their transmissions they sell for over 3 grand. Cant believe this hasnt sold yet.

Do you think the quality of the build is what is in it as far as just parts?

I sure hope not. The reason it hasnt sold is partly the unknown source of the build. Just because someone has a ASE cert doesn't mean they can build a quality transmission. FLT and Performa built as well as a few others get good money for their units because they are known for their quality not the parts they put in it.

Do you think the quality of the build is what is in it as far as just parts?

I sure hope not. The reason it hasnt sold is partly the unknown source of the build. Just because someone has a ASE cert doesn't mean they can build a quality transmission. FLT and Performa built as well as a few others get good money for their units because they are known for their quality not the parts they put in it.

This guy is the best trans guy in this area and has been building my transmissions for years. He used to work for chevy dealership and he knows all the tricks and such. There is nothing wrong with it and it held up to my close to 600 hp just fine without missing a beat. He is getting me a build sheet today hopefully so i can post it. The only reason im selling is so i can fund my 80e swap or i would hang on to it. I bought this trans used with 15k miles on it two years ago with nothing but a shiftkit in it from bigtex for 750 dollars. I dont see why some people think this is high for a newly built unit.

This guy is the best trans guy in this area and has been building my transmissions for years. He used to work for chevy dealership and he knows all the tricks and such. There is nothing wrong with it and it held up to my close to 600 hp just fine without missing a beat. He is getting me a build sheet today hopefully so i can post it. The only reason im selling is so i can fund my 80e swap or i would hang on to it. I bought this trans used with 15k miles on it two years ago with nothing but a shiftkit in it from bigtex for 750 dollars. I dont see why some people think this is high for a newly built unit.

The question isn't about being to high. Shit if it would hold up against a FLT or Rossler I would be all over it. What about a warranty? How can you be sure that this trans will hold up in a other persons SS. Are you going to put a HP limit on it. $1000.00 is alot of money these days to throw around and something go bad. You may have to come up with some type of insurance for the person that buys it, so the buyer doesn't lose his ass. So if something goes wrong, What are you going to do about it?

He cant warranty the parts simply cause he dont make the parts. He has always warrantied the labor if it broke within a time frame. I had this trans behind a turbocharged awd 408 pushing 14 lbs of boost and never had a problem. I just pulled it out to have it freshened up and new clutches in it last week.