2005 Black Rwd Ss

SS Steamroller

I am selling my SS cause my wife and I have found a new house and the truck has got to go. Its a 2005 RWD SS with 124,xxx miles the truck is in near mint condition, minor chips on front from highway driving. I just had the transmission rebuilt at 115,000 and put in a 3200 Circle D stall in it. A full tune up was done at the same time, plugs, wires and a new t-stat. I put in a larger transmission cooler as well. The truck was tuned by Slowhawk Performance after. The truck aslo has a true dual exhaust and cold air intake. The exterior has billet grills, a fiberglass tunno cover, smoke tails, third brake light and the amber part of the headlights. I have also had a rear slider installed and the truck has a factory power sunroof.

Pics are on my other computer and can be emailed to anyone interested. I have a loan on the truck so after payment I will have the title within a week the bank has told me.

Asking $15,000, OBO - KBB and NADA have the truck valued at $16,500-$17,500 with all the option and miles.

Any questions please feel free to ask

I am gettiing a decent amout of views, am I asking to much for this truck???? Or lack of pictures???? Any feedback would be great, thanks guys

probably asking to much for the miles. If in no hurry, just give it time and see what happens. :pepsicheer: