Dash Wiring Harness With Bose And Power

I have a base model 03 silverado with crank windows and aftermarket power locks. Can I take the dash harness from a 03 silverado with power windows and locks and change my truck over to power? Also the heater controls are digital in the donor truck and mine is manual, will the digital controls work my hvac with the other harness?

Thanks, Carl

Edited by Carls LQ9 SS (see edit history)

Thanks for the input, I also have caddy gauges and the information center only shows the milage and something else. How can I get the economy option to work in my truck? The SS showed the mpg I was getting and this one dont, any ideas? Can I change something simple or change the harness and all?

Well Carlos, last time I looked into it the temp control mod, it was possible. The only thing is that it you had change a bunch of stuff over that was expensive, making it not a plug and play option. Oh yea, your a jerk!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif