2004 Production Numbers????

shopman1

:withstupid:

might be cool to have an info section to keep down the simple posts like how many...what color...how big is 6.0...

Could be a simple post but what should it contain?

Stock production # 03 04...

Production colors # 03 BLK BLU RED

#04 BLK BLU RED

Production location

Link to assembly line video

Engine/trans, seems like a lot of people dont know what trans these trucks have or even the AWD

any other questions you are tired of answering????

I enjoy the reading most posts but sometimes it slows me down to read about the same stuff :confused:

Long live the SSS :chevy:

:withstupid:

might be cool to have an info section to keep down the simple posts like how many...what color...how big is 6.0...

Could be a simple post but what should it contain?

Stock production # 03 04...

Production colors # 03 BLK BLU RED

#04 BLK BLU RED

Production location

Link to assembly line video

Engine/trans, seems like a lot of people dont know what trans these trucks have or even the AWD

any other questions you are tired of answering????

I enjoy the reading most posts but sometimes it slows me down to read about the same stuff :confused:

Long live the SSS :chevy:

Great idea :thumbs: Not a original thought, but still a good one. When will you be finished putting all of that together so one of us can pin it to the top? Need some help, let us know.

Definitely would be nice to have a Silverado SS FAQ. Who's got some time to burn? :)

Fortunately, the V community started one right away and we've built up some good stuff with all the contributions. CTS-V FAQ Start simple and build off of it....hmm, maybe I should do it....

Archived