A Pillar Tweeters

Fors

I could go on and on. But I won't. Not worth the arguement. Today's car installers have zero clue. They work with garbage equipment. And even worse training. I won't even mention over rated rms power and pure ignorance as to what sound quality is. And it ain't in there horn loaded tweeters!

ok let me put it this way. if u have MORE power going to ur tweets, u have a problem. the 6 channels that sold to the public are for cars with 6 speakers such as my trans am. u NEVER NEVER NEVER power tweeters directly to an amp. u MUST have a crossover that takes the power in from the amp and splits it about 80-20 (80 to the mid bass driver and 20 to the tweet) u are just wasting time trying to add power to replacement tweeters in the factory hole.

Have you never heard of running active? Explain why I can't hook up my tweets to my amp? By theway way I have Digital Designs B1s running active on a PPI 900.4 both 4 ohm on there own channel. 4 mids on the front both at 2 ohm.

Edited by Brunswicks SS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for the audio gods to answer this...

Who are the 'audio gods' that you are waiting for Chris?

chris you do know "8urhemi" posted this in 2011 ?? lol just fyi haha

also that "paulguy" passed away :angel:

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)