Help With Quick ?

getting another ss and i want to get an 06 that is rear wheel drive but i have this feeling ima be sliding all over the place and spin bad off hte line cause the truck isnt going to stay stock i was wondering whoever out there has a rwd how is off the line or should i just go ahead and get an AWD please help

i wished you would make a sentences rather than keep rambling on like this if you want more info please use someone good grammer so everyone will understand you this also will help the effort others want to put in helping you but if you dont put in the effort yourself others wont like myself thanks

Traction is relative to the work you do on the suspension. If you neglect the suspension, yes you will have little traction. Nemember AWD has a bit more power loss through the drivetrain. Also the AWD trucks take more money to keep running (front diff and transfer cases suck!)

i wished you would make a sentences rather than keep rambling on like this if you want more info please use someone good grammer so everyone will understand you this also will help the effort others want to put in helping you but if you dont put in the effort yourself others wont like myself thanks

You didn't even use a period :P

The 2wd is just fine if you put the work into it. Caltrac's and QA1's are the biggest thing you can do in effort to get it to hook. Tire choice though is just as important and I often see people complaining of traction problems with a poor chioce of tire. There are many choices of good soft compounds out there including drag radials in 20" sizing. You will also want to make sure to buy a good diff as the stock Gov-Lock is a decent diff for using a truck as a truck, but not as a performance truck.

I love my RWD to me it's more fun than a AWD. AWD has it's pros and cons just like RWD if you are going to be racing a lot and want a SSS for drags then AWD is your best bet. Don't get me wrong you cam set up a RWD to jump out the hole well nut you will need suspension mods though. As far a daily driving RWD is ok when it's wet I have a slip here and there but that's just taking off and when it shifts in to 2nd gear. From first hand experience RWD SSS sucks in the snow and seeing my AWD friends just pull right through. I have never been stuck and just took it easy and made it ok just add weight over the rear axle. Being in the Army I have a endless supply of sand bags and Soldiers to fill them for me lol :)

Ha I guess it takes a fellow smoker to get your grammer but as far as your question. Rwd is good for a mildy modded truck but awd does not have a problem lauching at all except if you get a 4k stall with 1000awhp like chase. I believe the fastest ss are awd at least most of them. Or you get serious u can get a comstom setup like flacos 8 sec reuck it lauches in 4 wd but then changes to 2 wd.. so its all up to u bruh bruh