Pt.Net Or Sss.Com

Brunswicks SS

Which one do you like?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. PT.net or sss.com

• Performancetrucks.net
    • SilveradoSS.com

Ofcourse i'm more partial to the SSS.com site..first forum I've joined and the poeple here are 2nd to none..PT.net is awesome also for info etc...my only real dislike is how active it is...I like to hit "new post" and seee whats going on but I dont have time to look trhu 5+ pages so I miss alot

Never been to PT and after reading the other post this weekend I'll just stay here. You guys rock.

I'm clueless and try hard to search/learn at least a little before posting up but may need a lot of help with mods this year.

I'm finally sold that this truck is a keeper - took a couple years but hell yeah, let the fun begin!

here is like home so i hang out here alot more. but pt.net has ALOT of info i lurk over there to read up. both sites are great really just depends what your goal is. if your here to talk and hang out this is the place to be for sure pepsicheer.gif

Sss.com all the way!!!!!! I feel like we are a big family here ... I made alot of good friends that I have met and smelled (fireman31) lol ..... I also made alot of friends that I may not ever see face to face but we chat on phone and text. if I had any questions I feel that I can call someone or just it up

Mark

Sent from my DROIDX