Ok It'S My Turn..

I need a new sig but I really dont have a theme for it..

silveradohome.jpg

silverado8-1.jpg

silverado7-1.jpg

I'm lookin for something different from the normal..For Ideas my interest are Metal/Rock music, High performance (hopeing to drop a LS7 into the truck)... If you need a better idea let me know,,

One of the thing s install some fog lamps with hids. not hard at all and very lil $ in to it.

with all do respect sell thos rims and get some SS ones or the VHO ones. the truck im shur its not 4x4. or if your looking for some after marker go with KMC they have some nice dont go over 20. even chevy makes some nice rims no they even got in the game of making 24.

that front bumper needs an face lift paint it to match the truck or go stock. or go the other way, im shur you like the 03-06 ss front . your about thire you have the body and fenders grille.

your truck its nice it will look nice if ti was full cab and 4x4. its regular go with clean and surprising. one step at a time little by little. And the engine i cant realy give in put you may have a 427 or even a v12. looks can be deceving.

color match your mirros handles.

your truck will look nice if you go with the RST go clone my input. its a regular cab.

One of the thing s install some fog lamps with hids. not hard at all and very lil $ in to it.

with all do respect sell thos rims and get some SS ones or the VHO ones. the truck im shur its not 4x4. or if your looking for some after marker go with KMC they have some nice dont go over 20. even chevy makes some nice rims no they even got in the game of making 24.

that front bumper needs an face lift paint it to match the truck or go stock. or go the other way, im shur you like the 03-06 ss front . your about thire you have the body and fenders grille.

your truck its nice it will look nice if ti was full cab and 4x4. its regular go with clean and surprising. one step at a time little by little. And the engine i cant realy give in put you may have a 427 or even a v12. looks can be deceving.

color match your mirros handles.

your truck will look nice if you go with the RST go clone my input. its a regular cab.

i think he was talking about ideas for a sig

good job on the sig.. The only thing(in my mind) is because the truck doesn't have the ls7 in it I don't want people thinking it does...yet. thanks for the effort on that one but not what I was looking for..

fivefingerdeathpunch.jpg

69.jpg

With the LS7 maybe one on a stand like its waiting to go in

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)