Back In The Hospital

mcmahan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They still haven't told me what caused it or if it's epilepsy ect. The docs keep coming in and they are acting strange to me. I feel like they are keeping something from me. Soon as I get word I'll keep y'all updated.

They still haven't told me what caused it or if it's epilepsy ect. The docs keep coming in and they are acting strange to me. I feel like they are keeping something from me. Soon as I get word I'll keep y'all updated.

I know what you mean, I think the doctors think that us normal people are not smart enough to handel the truth

hang in there

Ok well they just told me I can't drive for 6 months. The docs coordinate with the dmv and temporarily suspend my DL's

Damn - I thought about that the instant I saw your original post - man that sucks.

I couldn't drive for almost 3 months once due to hard neck collar....

Glad to hear you weren't in traffic or on the highway when it happened.

Lay low for a while thumbsup.gif

Ok well they just told me I can't drive for 6 months. The docs coordinate with the dmv and temporarily suspend my DL's

damn sucks to see this man, my dad has had the same type pf thing happen to him... he had a siezure and the dr's suspendeed his DL for 6 month aswell, was difficult since he's a trucker... he gets siezure every 3 years or so, he'll have 5-6 small siezure and they dr's are never able to find ANYTHING wrong with him... I believe it comes from very exciting/stressful moments, the first couple times he had them were during stressed times in the family and the last time he had one was when his family was in town and seeing as how we dont get to see my dad side of the fam often(last time was 7-8 years ago) he was extremely happy... then BAM, leaned on a tree and fell over in a siezure...

can u remember ANTHING before waking up??? my dad can best describe it as feeling like he just woke up from a bad dream and he can feel his body starting to go, then he doesnt remember anything... if u can remember anything write it down and/or tell the docs...

i wish u the best of luck brother, please keep us posted...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

hope they get you figured out soon man. my wifes sister hasn't been able to get her DL because she keeps having seizures right before she gets past the 6 month mark. but like others have said its better to not put yourself in that situation to have it happen while driving. keeps us posted brother.