Updates With My Tax Money

mando28

So one of my rear shocks is leaking so I'm going to change all 4

My rear rotors look a little old so I wana change all 4 and since I'm there I wana change the breaks

So what kind of rotors to get?

What do u recommend in shocks?

And what breaks??

Depending on your tax return I would definately go first class with the shocks and get Bilstein and Brembo or Wilwood brakes. If nothing else I would go with the Bilstein shocks and go check out R1 Concepts for their drilled and slotted rotors, they are only 12 or 13'' instead of 15'' you would get from Brembo/Wilwood but they are like 1/4 of the price.

I have a setup in for sale section that will work very well. It'll give you an original look with the painted colored calipers. It includes the stainless braided lines which is a must for any upgrade you do. If you're interested, pm me a number or questions and we'll work out a deal.

Otherwise, you really need to figure out the most you can spend. Then subtract the cost of brake fluid, braided 5 pc lines, a reasonable set of pads and that'll leave you with the amount of money left over to spend on the brake setup...assuming you'll provide the labor.

You can piece it together from different vendors, or buy complete kits. In doing the vette upgrade it' will be about $3K when all said and done. If you search the how to and the brake section and scour it for hours, you'll eventually settle on what interests you the most. I wanted the brembro or baer setup all around but couldn't part with $5K plus and I'm way to impatient to wait for deals.

If you go the vette route, MY advice is to take your time acquiring parts and do it right. A couple of guys on here have done it and done it well in different ways. Get your ducks in a row and then start asking questions, people are more inclined to help if you do. Good luck !

So one of my rear shocks is leaking so I'm going to change all 4

My rear rotors look a little old so I wana change all 4 and since I'm there I wana change the breaks

So what kind of rotors to get?

What do u recommend in shocks?

And what breaks??

rotors and pads full set http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350431097318&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT