My SS

truckbob

There is something about a new truck in your driveway that just brightens up a home :P

Congrats, just be careful not to let the SS spit all those rocks through the living room window :jester:

....... :chevy: awsome.......

Hey truckbob, where are you from, I see that you got your truck from Carroll-Rhema...

I only live 50 miles from there. Ever hear of that little pond, Lake of the Ozarks???

Your wheel source should be able to make sure your front/back spacing will work on the wheel you pick.

Hey truckbob and ozark66! I'm another from Missouri...Columbia. I'm currently looking to sell my 2001 1500HD and place my order for the SS with Ron here in this forum. What a super looking truck. I've had a chance to sit in one an start it up, but no test drive yet. I know I'll love it even without a test drive. Have a good one!

Cool deal guys :cheers: I'm over here by meramec state park, ever hear of Sullivan? Basically the one town with like 45 fast food joints between 2 overpasses :P

Drove the truck in the rain today for the first time, was impressed by how it handled and kept traction over what I've been used to driving.

Cool deal guys :cheers: I'm over here by meramec state park, ever hear of Sullivan? Basically the one town with like 45 fast food joints between 2 overpasses :P

Drove the truck in the rain today for the first time, was impressed by how it handled and kept traction over what I've been used to driving.

:lol: Love to see the pics of the trucks we see everyday. Sometimes we get jaded by what goes down the line. I am very impressed with Mervz and whoever else started up this website. I worked ont the C3 and I wish they had started a website. Maybe I wouldn't be the only fighting to get it back. :thumbs::cool:

Anyways, beautiful truck (am really partial to black. You will understand if I every learn how to post pics on this web page!@@##$%%).

Thanks everyone :cheers:

Archived