Crew Cab Clone

m.bohn007

I wanted to see what you guys would think about a crew cab Silverado SS Clone or "Phantom". I have an 05 Silverado (5.3L) that I have already begun to turn into my clone project. Coming across an SS in the area I live in is pretty slim, and I needed something that could fit more than the regular cab could. What are your thoughts on the idea of a crew cab clone?

So far I have put on the 20" SS replica wheels, and a Street Scene SS bumper cover. The rear bumper and step pads are at the house waiting to get painted and put on.

I eventually plan on doing the body cladding (moneys tight right now).

Ive attached a couple of pictures of what I have done so far. Let me know what you guys think.

post-21153-086252800 1296939580_thumb.jpg

post-21153-049366500 1296939600_thumb.jpg

post-21153-031151600 1296939654_thumb.jpg

Ive also done a bit of performance modifications, as well as interior modifications.

Performance:

K&N CAI

Summit Racing Cat4Ward Headers (waiting to be installed)

Magnaflow hi-flow Cats (waiting to be installed)

Corsa Sport Cat-Back Exhaust (waiting to be installed)

Edge CTS Programmer (getting a custom tune soon)

Pretty basic stuff so far. Everything waiting to be installed is because im deployed to Afghanistan right now. Will get done in April when I return home.

Interior:

Leather seats (came with cloth)

Downfire sub box with 2 Kick Solo-Baric L7 8" subs

JL 1000/1 amplifier

Sony 7" in-dash dvd player

Custom embroidered floor mats

looks nice man, i think the rims and bumper do the job of setting it apart from other trucks! im not savy in the performance dept. but i like the interior too! mine is all stock and stuff, but the interior has been thru many woofers. nice truck man and have a safe deployment!:pepsicheer::flag:

Ill be sure to post pictures of the interior when I get home and get the leather put in. It also had the white SS gauges at one time, but the motors that turn the needles went out on them so I had to put the original ones back in.

The truck is going back to the paint and body shop to have the rear bumper put on soon. Im planning on seeing if they can paint the door handles and mirror cap while its there. I plan on stripping the side moldings when I get home from Afghanistan.