Crew Cab Clone

m.bohn007

• 2 months later...

paint handles, tailgate, remove molding down the sides lose, remove the bed rail covers, lose the antenna

What bedrail covers? If you are referring to the black on top of the bed, those can't be removed. They are part of the crewcab beds. Only option is to smooth and paint or remove them and weld in a standard cab bed sides. :)

The bed rails do come off. I've been busy moving into the new house so they have come in handy for now messing up the paint. I may take them off eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good, only problem I C is you have a Street Scene bumper and plan on doing cladding. The cladding will be much lower than the bumper. I know in some true SS this is the case as well, just not as much. Keep up the good work man.

Im not planning on doing a full cladding job. Once I get the rear bumper painted and put on, Ill see how well it fits, and put on the tailgate piece and behind the rear tire pieces to make it match right. I dont plan on doing the skirts and door pieces.