How Much

asund24

I am having a hard time finding a price i should ask for the truck. Can someone give me rough price est...

03 Silverado SS AWD

62000 miles

Maguson w 3.0 pulley

Pacesetter 3in ceramic headers, Y pipe, cut out, 40 series flow master

K&N intake

Transmission: built locally, Z pack, shift kit, corvette servos, upgraded planetary, cavlar 2-4 bands, 3K stall, larger cooler

8% tint all around, remote start, HID bulbs

5 piece grill set, goodmark hood w custom paint

tires id say are 60%

LINE X bed liner

Inetrior is stock and in great condition

more pics

post-11483-084794000 1296952300_thumb.jpg

post-11483-046065300 1296952405_thumb.jpg

post-11483-084367000 1296952547_thumb.jpg

post-11483-091411000 1296952556_thumb.jpg

post-11483-012572400 1296952564_thumb.jpg

Edited by 03SS06DMAX (see edit history)

Find out what the average private party sale value is on edmuntons, KBB, NADA and decide where you fall in line because they'll all be a little different. Then, take all of the cost of your mods and take around 25% of that value and add it on to the private party value that you originally came up with. This should be a ballpark figure of where to start. I can say this, you won't like that amount. I don't think anyone ever does when they are selling, but it's well know that you don't get much out of the mods when it comes time to sell. You can always do this and then add a little more as a starting point, but if time is not on your side, don't expect to sell without some negotiating down. This is just MY OPINION....but i've been through a few of these trucks so i'd like to think it has some merit. Good Luck with the sale. It's a damn nice looking SS. If i was in the market i'd be talking to you right now about it. I'm liking that color more and more all the time.

You should be able to get about $8,000 or so. Pm me, I have cash ready and will pick it up.

:jester: Nice truck man! Probably somewhere around 20-22K. Might make more if you pull the blower and sell it by itself, then sell the truck imo.

You should be able to get about $8,000 or so. Pm me, I have cash ready and will pick it up.

haha 8K sounds tempting

:jester: Nice truck man! Probably somewhere around 20-22K. Might make more if you pull the blower and sell it by itself, then sell the truck imo.

Blue book trade in is about 14,000 without blower. Unless you have another car/truck in mind I would try to sell it to a private buyer for more.

Here is a link you might find useful.

http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/chevrolet/silverado-1500-extended-cab/2003/trade-in-value/pricing-report?condition=excellent&id=347827&mileage=68000

I am having a hard time finding a price i should ask for the truck. Can someone give me rough price est...

03 Silverado SS AWD

62000 miles

Maguson w 3.0 pulley

Pacesetter 3in ceramic headers, Y pipe, cut out, 40 series flow master

K&N intake

Transmission: built locally, Z pack, shift kit, corvette servos, upgraded planetary, cavlar 2-4 bands, 3K stall, larger cooler

8% tint all around, remote start, HID bulbs

5 piece grill set, goodmark hood w custom paint

tires id say are 60%

LINE X bed liner

Inetrior is stock and in great condition

more pics

I think you could ask 18k and it would sell for that much more and it will take a while to sell