Smoked License Plate Cover

Miller812

Ok I live in a smaller town and all we have is o'reilly's, car quest, and napa and none of them have smoked license plate covers that fit in the ss front license plate holder bracket thing. I was hoping that someone can get two of them for me that know they fit in it and I will send you the money for them and for shipping and give ya ten more for the hassel of doing it for me.

Also if they sell the flat clear ones you could always tint that. thats what i did to get a darker one. they didnt make them as dark as i wanted. im sure you could always do the VHT spray tint on the also.

Ya I was wantin to find the flat ones and tint it. There not very dark the ones that are tinted. I just can't get a flay one our any that fit in my front license plate mount. And I don't want to order some and have them not fit. Did you find the flat ones in billings?

Ya I was wantin to find the flat ones and tint it. There not very dark the ones that are tinted. I just can't get a flay one our any that fit in my front license plate mount. And I don't want to order some and have them not fit. Did you find the flat ones in billings?

yes but im not sure how they fit your front bracket i dont have one on the front of my SS. i just know they r flat. i can check to see if they still have them its been awhile sense i did them.

There is a local car wash i use that sell the smoked tag covers...I Have one on my rear tag however got to use the router to make the front fit with the bracket.. If you cant get any let me kno

There is a local car wash i use that sell the smoked tag covers...I Have one on my rear tag however got to use the router to make the front fit with the bracket.. If you cant get any let me kno

Ok cool thanks I'll definatly keep it in mind