1955 Bel Air 210 2 Door Wagon, My New Project!

BlueAKSSS

Well guys I bought a new car over the weekend its a 1955 Chevy 210 Two Door Wagon. Got it home after a long crazy 4 hour drive down to Homer, AK from Anchorage, AK on icy roads, I bought the car and towed it back on a tow dolly on the icy roads which took another 5 hours towing it back with a 2500HD with a 8.1L. It was a bit tricky in some areas but it made it back. It's Red with a white top. It has no engine or transmission, but the plan is to possibly swap in an LS-series motor and 4, 5, or 6 speed or whatever I can find. Its not bad on rust either and is super solid just some rust in the floors but that is easy for me to fix. I'm planning to leave the body as is and make it into a sweet driver, although it does need an interior and other things. Here's some pics, enjoy! Chevy_anim.gif

DSC_0098Medium-1.jpg

DSC_0114Medium.jpg

DSC_0092Small.jpg

Untitled_HDR12.jpg

Untitled_HDR2.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

Btw: let me know if you need any parts. This car came with a storage unit of boxes of stock parts!

I do need some parts, lets see some that I can think of are:

Drivers Side Stock Mirror, Both stainless front fender trim peices, passenger door trim piece, front floor pans, stock looking radio, seat covers, engine mounts, list goes on and on let me know if you've got anything you don't want! pepsicheer.gif