Fk Hemi

Silverad0 SS

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I have a complaint too. I've had to spend thousands of dollars on modding my SS's because of the modding virus i got from all of you on this site. This is CRAP !!! I'm currently in the middle of an engine swap and a big brake job coming up and YOU ARE ALL TO BLAME !! I sent an email to the attorney general, walmart and santa....not sure why, but i did. I would advise any of you newbies to immediately run from this site before you acquire this member virus. Other than the obvious virus' that 2BFAST has, i think he may be to blame for this. Who the hell else rubs down their brake calipers until you can see yourself in them. ph34r.gif

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I have a complaint too. I've had to spend thousands of dollars on modding my SS's because of the modding virus i got from all of you on this site. This is CRAP !!! I'm currently in the middle of an engine swap and a big brake job coming up and YOU ARE ALL TO BLAME !! I sent an email to the attorney general, walmart and santa....not sure why, but i did. I would advise any of you newbies to immediately run from this site before you acquire this member virus. Other than the obvious virus' that 2BFAST has, i think he may be to blame for this. Who the hell else rubs down their brake calipers until you can see yourself in them. ph34r.gif

Lol

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I sent an email to the attorney general, walmart and santa....not sure why, but i did. I would advise any of you newbies to immediately run from this site before you acquire this member virus. Other than the obvious virus' that 2BFAST has, i think he may be to blame for this. Who the hell else rubs down their brake calipers until you can see yourself in them. ph34r.gif

:cheers:

HAHA!! What is Santa's Gmail account? I'm pissed he didn't bring me a Gixxxer for Christmas.

I might have the same "virus".

On a side note you have to prove that HE intentionally sent you a virus, and that HE had knowledge of infected files on his computer. That is if He caused you the virus in the first place. Also you have to have proof that you have a antivirus program capable of detecting and blocking infected files.

I have gotten hit with a virus that stole my contacts from my e-mail and sent infected files to all my contacts. All but one of them had virus protection that stopped the infection. The only one that got it had his hard drive crash, and only paid $150 to repair it.

Also it would cost more to have a lawyer do the research and computer analyst check both computers to have evidence that he knowingly did this than you would get out of it.

Also it would cost more to have a lawyer do the research and computer analyst check both computers to have evidence that he knowingly did this than you would get out of it.

hence why I called him an idiot