Exhaust For Maggie

06 v-maxx

I just stuck my 112 on my truck this weekend, and now im thinking i need to upgrade my exhaust from stock.

Has anyone had good luck or made decent power with a set of long tubes and the stock catback? Is the stock catback

to restrictive for F.I. As of now with a 3.0 pulley im making about 8# of boost which tells me i have got some restriction.

I need some ideas.

There wouldn't be any point in doing LT's with the stock exhaust. I'd go with OBX LT's which have fake cats.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-Headers-99-05-Chevy-Silverado-Denali-6-0L-V8-SUVs-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem256108d0a3QQitemZ160541757603QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2147wt_939

then use your stock pipe, cut off the muffler and weld in a magnaflow muffler.

Cost about $600 to $700. Will sound mean and flow great!

Ok i already have dynatech headers from my old truck but they have the 5.3 y-pipe. Im thinking about getting the 6.0 pipes for the dynatechs

just because i already have the headers. would a D.I S.O magnaflow work well? Also thought using the 5.3 y-pipe and doing a single 3''

exhaust all the way.

I wouldnt waste money on getting 6.0 pipes for the Dynatechs you can make that 5.3 Y pipe work with some cutting and welding if you have the dynatechs id use them they are awesome headers. And dual magnaflows would sound awesome! Or you can have a shop build you a custom Y pipe or also with some welding you can hook the Dynatechs up to your stock Y pipe if you cut the cats out. Theres a few options but if you have dynatechs Id definitly use them! The maggie will like them.