Hello Everyone

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I've been on here last. Okay so anyway I finally just started a savings account with my credit union for a Silverado SS Truck and I'm happy about it, but I got a long ways to go yet till I get one. Anyway so far, everything is going well with me. I just got asked about going full time at my job recently, my supervisor came up to me and asked me about working at this place I'm at. Then she told me to go get an application and fill it out because she wants to get me hired on full time instead of having me working as a temp. I don't know, but I did fill out an app and now just waiting. I also got my last review a few weeks ago and from what this place has observed of me and my work ethic, they gave me the highest rating you can get as an employee which was a 6 out of 6. I got perfect attendance and...well my work ethic is something they really like. They said I make a good effort to staying busy. I know this is probably stupid to share with everyone...I just thought I would share some info with you all about my job I got back last year in october. Yea so also I've been spending money on my car, making a lot of repairs and fixing it to last me a long time because my car is the only vehicle I got to drive and I need it to go to work and other places. I've spent quite a bit of money on it over the past 2 months and wow...it's really coming together. I just rebuilt the top end of the engine recently. Replaced the heads and lower intake manifold with new gaskets and seals. Just did a fresh oil change too and put engine restore in with the oil and also fill the gas tank and poured fuel system treatment/cleaner into the gas tank. Just trying to make my car last me a while and make the best of it. I get pretty good mileage with it and also my car is...unique! Anyway so yea, I'm starting a saving account now for a truck and if all goes well like it has been, I might be able to buy my Silverado SS later this year. If anyone has anything good to say about what I said, post a reply

Yea I live in Saint Croix Falls Wisconsin. Aint nothing special about this area...it's polk county and it's pretty lame here. Anyway yea I live in polk county Wisconsin and work over in St.Croix county wisconsin. I got a 95 Chevy Beretta Z26 that I drive daily to work and everywhere I need to go pretty much. Get's good gas mileage, but lately my gas mileage has been lost a lot. Not getting good mileage anymore and I'm trying to figure out why. This car i got gets 33 miles per gallon average and I can push 34 miles per gallon with this car, but lately i've been brought down to like 23-24 miles per gallon and it really sucks.

Yeah man keep at it, your very lucky. I know of so many still struggling, fired, laid off, unemployment running out, used all savings etc. and look at you, you're coming up. Save enough for a down payment and just get a truck!

Yea I'm trying to save money. It's hard, but I'm doing it. As long as i have this job, I'll do just fine and I'll be able to keep saving money. Once I get my quad finished and built for mx racing, then I'll be able to put more money away into my truck savings account, but that also depends on how much I spend on building my quad and also the amount I take out for a loan. I'm parting out my old truck to save for my quad right now so I can build it for mx racing and once I accomplish building my quad, then saving to buy a new truck-Silverado SS truck is next.