Exhuast Help!

nate-dawg

hey yall! im looking to throw on an exhuast on my 03 ss thats in my budget (400-500 bucks). im interested in flowmasters 40's,magnaflows or corsas.

i dont want to wake up the neighborhood when i start my truck but want to have some nice roar..ive heard alot about drone on these and that corsas are the best in that case but are alot more expensive.

also im deciding on dual in dual out through the sides or dual in single out.. what you guys think? thanks!

i think youll like a 18 20 or 22 inch di , do magnaflow with the built in x. its been a great muffler for me and alot of other people, dont go with flowmaster youll get tired of the drone , i know i did.

Magnaflows are awesome mufflers dont get flowmasters they suck. I personally think corsas sound the best but a whole corsa system is really expensive and I dont think you can buy just the muffler unless someone is selling one. But dont waste your money on an exhaust system have an exhaust shop weld in a muffler to your stock exhaust system unless you find a corsa system in your budget then id say get that system cause its worth it if you can find it for that cheap! Sound will depend on the length of the muffler usually or like zachm89 said if you have headers or stock manifolds or if you have cats or no cats will also make a difference in the sound!

thanks guys! i was almost 90% sure i wanted to go for the flowmasters but now got me heading in a different direction..and yes other than a k&n intake everything is stock..

Take the left over 10% and stay away from the Flowmasters.