New Photos Added To My Garage

scooter3

Nice truck, have u thought of lowering it?

It does have shackles on the rear, but for the most part I really like the stock stance. Rides really nice also.

Lookin Good Scott

Thanks Dan!

wow thats freaking awesome dude. 1st place!!, congrats.:cheers:

what kind of polish/wax do you use?

I use Meguiar's professional line of products and a DA polisher. The truck sits in the garage most of the time so when I get it out I use Meguiars detail spray. Plus I clay bar it every six months. I really want to try the Adams stuff to see if it makes a difference. Maybe I will do that next time I wax it. Thanks again for all the compliments.

It does have shackles on the rear, but for the most part I really like the stock stance. Rides really nice also.

Thanks Dan!

I use Meguiar's professional line of products and a DA polisher. The truck sits in the garage most of the time so when I get it out I use Meguiars detail spray. Plus I clay bar it every six months. I really want to try the Adams stuff to see if it makes a difference. Maybe I will do that next time I wax it. Thanks again for all the compliments.

do you use a cover when you leave it in your garage?. does the quik detailer scratch the paint if you use to much?

BTW: its eazy to compliment such a nice truck :coold:

do you use a cover when you leave it in your garage?. does the quik detailer scratch the paint if you use to much?

BTW: its eazy to compliment such a nice truck :coold:

I use the cover once in a while. It is such a pain to put on because the truck is so big. I use the detailer all the time. Just make sure you wipe the truck down with a California duster first. I use high quality micorfiber towels too. I don't think I have washed the truck in months. Never gets out in the rain.

I use the cover once in a while. It is such a pain to put on because the truck is so big. I use the detailer all the time. Just make sure you wipe the truck down with a California duster first. I use high quality micorfiber towels too. I don't think I have washed the truck in months. Never gets out in the rain.

well let me just say that as much as i have taken care of my truck it almost never looks as yours does.

i have hit it once with the clay bar and just used my polisher this past weekend and still have some swirl marks:banghead: . but ill definetly start having to use ADAMS, the results look amazing:drool: .

i hope one day, once ive taken care of all the little issues (dings mostly, in the bed)i can have a trophy like yours :sigh: