Old Member With A New Ride!

yttaf

Hey fellas! Been a while since I have been on here. I sold my truck almost a year ago & have missed it ever since. Well I switched jobs so I got rid of my Dakota Crew cab & got this!

Here is my 2006 TBSS

133.jpg

131.jpg

Yeah I switched Jobs so I don't work in an sloppy shit hole anymore! So now I can drive this all the time as my daily! I love it! The Silverado SS looked alot better & was cheaper to lower lol, but I am enjoying this Trailblazer SS. Had to change starter & put a new battery in it, but other than that it's been good so far! Only had it about 2 weeks. My new exhaust is on order! Should be here soon I hope! It's good to hear from you guys again! Looking forward to a meet if we cam make one happen again!

hey nice to see ya again glad u decided to go back to a black chevy ss. so which u like more?

The truck looked better, but after turning off the traction control the TBSS wins hands down!

Plus the TBSS has easier function for getting the kids in & out!

Has full HID's including fogs, K&N cold air intake, Silver dash & door overlays, suede inserts on front seats, Toyo Proxy tires on Stock wheels