145Amp

hottelboy

145amp alt for $100 shipped guaranteed to work when i take possession limited amount same deal as the fans you pay Ill go get them. Just trying to pass on a hook up I found to everyone:pepsicheer:

Also yes there for our trucks

These are legitimate units I am not a shady guy Long story short I have a hook up at a part yard around here and get a discount Im just going to change the price to $100 bucks total shipped and paypal covered

Let me know first come fist serve my Paypal is [email protected] send your address with payment thanks

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)

how are you able to get them for such a cheap price?

and whats the price on shipping to 91709?

Long story short I have a hook up at a part yard around here and get a discount Im just going to change the price to $100 bucks total shipped and paypal covered

Let me know first come fist serve my Paypal is [email protected] send your address with payment thanks

ok picked up 2 today both under 30k flat 4pin plug there dirty but work also anyone know if the pulley on our stock alt is the same mine has alittle surface rust so im thinking of using my stock pulley if there the same diameter.

By the way Doug yours will be sent out in the am.:pepsicheer: Thanks

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)

i got your pm just trying to sell of some parts before i spend on this .

and yes the pulleys are the same od , you will need a longer belt if you have a 105 amp being replaced though

Ive heard some do and some dont, do you know off hand what lenght? Im running a longer belt since im PCed.

And its cool with me, get that 1 for 75 off Pt if you can won't hurt my feelings any I'm all about saving a buck :pepsicheer:

my problem is i have a 200 amp on my truck its polished but im chasing a problem with voltage drop at higher rpms' now it does this also when the e fans come on and its something weird. like a ground porblem i just want a new oem alt to rule out my problem. i dont know what is in my current alt and some rebuilts are known for weak springs and loosing voltage at high rpms. how true this is i have no clue im going off what i read and that how internet myth's start.

sorry for being a tire kicker at this point .