Hello From Newton Nj

slammedbowtie

oh yeah things are better than than they have been in a long time.. so far lol. just wish i had more money to spend on the SS. i contemplated a camaro, but i think ill stick with the truck for a little while. i just miss manual tranny so much. been really busy with life in general. finally back at the gym and seeing someone. but anyway yeah spring is on its way and im getting the itch for some more mods. :smash:

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

oh yeah things are better than than they have been in a long time.. so far lol. just wish i had more money to spend on the SS. i contemplated a camaro, but i think ill stick with the truck for a little while. i just miss manual tranny so much. been really busy with life in general. finally back at the gym and seeing someone. but anyway yeah spring is on its way and im getting the itch for some more mods. :smash:

That does sound really good man :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear ... We'll see you at the LVD this year??? ... :thumbs: