Rhode Island/Ma Area..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yes ... The Hanger is a Wings joint in Amherst Ma ... UMASS central, but it will be busy until the kids leave ....

So Guys ... I'd be down for a Spring Fling lunch ... some weekend ....

Maybe we could get Ben to host it at his Garage, and we'll rock out to some spot for lunch ... We would be centrally located in the Worcester area then ... :thumbs:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I'm down for anything, I was trying to get a detail clinic to be hosted at my dealership, but I dont think the owner will go for it. He's pretty cheap. If I can find a decent place to have something I will let everyone know.

Tank is awesome. And no Ben isn't on here that much. Hes a busy guy!!!!

Isn't that the truth ...

I'll txt him ... We'll see if we can cant something going ...

BTW ... Jesse ... I'm back from Vacation, you can let the Text Messages fly again ... :thumbs:

yea im picking my truck up from SlowHawk today..Im def down for a meet, Month of april im pretty free. The ship im on get underway wuite abit. Ill just need a few weeks notice so i can make sure im gunna be off. Stiches that sounds good though. Btw one of you boys gave me a 280$ speeding ticket couple weeks ago in mass...:banghead:

yea im picking my truck up from SlowHawk today..Im def down for a meet, Month of april im pretty free. The ship im on get underway wuite abit. Ill just need a few weeks notice so i can make sure im gunna be off. Stiches that sounds good though. Btw one of you boys gave me a 280$ speeding ticket couple weeks ago in mass...:banghead:

Slowhawk is a great tuner. Please let me know how your tune is, I am debating over him and another members tuner. Slowhawk has an LQ9 over 900hp or around their, its on his opening page on his website.:chevrolet: