Rhode Island/Ma Area..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,my name is Mark. I just got my new 05 SSS and im up for a cruise/meet. I live in Framingham, ma so im pretty close to all main roads. I plan on making it out for this. I also saw on LS1tech that Slowhawk was have a open house in April i think.

okay so lets get this goin...im good to go on the 2nd and 3rd of April or the 9th and 10th. any of those weekends work for me let me know what ya'll think and we can start getting a meeting place set up. PM me if ya need my cell if ya have q's. :pepsicheer:

Slowhawk is a great tuner. Please let me know how your tune is, I am debating over him and another members tuner. Slowhawk has an LQ9 over 900hp or around their, its on his opening page on his website.:chevrolet:

Don is great as far as ive seen. Ive gained alot of power and throttle responce. He treated me good and found a pontencially really bad thing with my engine. prices are fair and hes straight up. Reccomended! :yellow_loser:

On another note has anyone thought about going to the Kansas city meet memorial weekend???im seriously thinking about making the drive...would be pretty sick if we could get a caravan going from our area. 1500 miles though..:confused: would be pretty dope though!:dbanana:

BUMP

im good to go on the 2nd and 3rd of April or the 9th and 10th, post up if yuor down, and dates

Can't do 10th

Was thinking a dyno day? This place in CT has 2wd/AWD Mustang Dyno - must be more....

Maybe talk about this as future date but pull something together asap with those dates you put up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqnuj58lFQI

agreed...so hanger in amherst,ma? say saturday... 2ish somewhere round there..i guess if it gets rained out we can push it back to sunday. whos comin?

<----Maybe I'll bring the ONLY Red SSS around. Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

ALWAYS gotta bring that up dont ya Jeff yellow_loser.gif only kidding. Its one of the nicest red Ive seen. I should be down for that weekend. So what time would we go? I usually work til 2 and wanna get my exhaust done before I leave that day. So you said like 2ish? anyway we could do 4ish?

So when is this meet going to be?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Looks like Sat. 4/2/11 at the Hanger in Amherst MA Jim. Someone just need to pick a date, location, time, and make a new thread 'come one come all'

heres the new thread. 4/2 saturday the hanger. 4pm pm me if you have questions. obviously were going to also do a cruise at some point in the day so any more idea for saturday put it on the topic.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/69611-4211-amherstma-meet/

Edited by *907BlownSS* (see edit history)