Fuel Rails

silverss05

I just got a tbss intake manifold for cheap and was wondering about fuel rails. Should I go with stock or find aftermarket rails? Something like scorpion or summit racing fuel rails? I know I have to change the cross over to the other rail which I figured would be done by using a braided fuel line. Thanks for the input!

Jason

I just got a tbss intake manifold for cheap and was wondering about fuel rails. Should I go with stock or find aftermarket rails? Something like scorpion or summit racing fuel rails? I know I have to change the cross over to the other rail which I figured would be done by using a braided fuel line. Thanks for the input!

Jason

This is what I was maybe thinking of trying to use:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PFS-10614/

Did the manifold come with rails or do you have to get rails no matter what? the intakes are ugly so if you have stock rails I'd use them and save the money for maybe a fast intake down the road if your at all worried about appereance.:pepsicheer:

Did the manifold come with rails or do you have to get rails no matter what? the intakes are ugly so if you have stock rails I'd use them and save the money for maybe a fast intake down the road if your at all worried about appereance.:pepsicheer:

The intake has everything. I thought I read on here somewhere that the rails between the stock ss intake and the tbss intake are different. The cross over is different for one thing. I was wondering if I could use my stock rails with the tbss cross over fuel line. Also I am not sure if I need to upgrade the injectors. I am trying to gather information on how to go about his install.