Post Pics Of Ss Rims On Non Ss Vehicles

jddmj

I am still fighting with which rim that im going to go with when it comes time this spring to put some new wheels on my truck. The truck, which will have pictures later, has blacked out corners, black tails, soon to be ss bumper cover, and black out grill. I am thinking about going with SS rims, but I can make my mind up on what finish to go with. Glossy Black, and Flat Black have been at the top of the list. But silver or chrome is not ruled out since i do have a set of winter rims now. Post em up, and thanks ahead of time. And like the title says, i want to see pics of non-ss trucks. I already know they look great on SS'sthumb.gif

I am still fighting with which rim that im going to go with when it comes time this spring to put some new wheels on my truck. The truck, which will have pictures later, has blacked out corners, black tails, soon to be ss bumper cover, and black out grill. I am thinking about going with SS rims, but I can make my mind up on what finish to go with. Glossy Black, and Flat Black have been at the top of the list. But silver or chrome is not ruled out since i do have a set of winter rims now. Post em up, and thanks ahead of time. And like the title says, i want to see pics of non-ss trucks. I already know they look great on SS'sthumb.gif

Edited by bruiser04 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's mine, I did the same thing as Tyler :chevy: you can see my rims, well barely see them lol on my sig!

:greddy:

:jester: Jaime's truck looks really good in person, that pic doesn't do it justice, I love his sandstone against the black

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

picked me up some replicas today! went with a buddy that owns a custom shop so he was invited to a special wheel sale so i picked up a matte black set! weill post as soon as i get them put on!

picked me up some replicas today! went with a buddy that owns a custom shop so he was invited to a special wheel sale so i picked up a matte black set! weill post as soon as i get them put on!

your post is useless without pics! Get them things on man!