Custom Ss Air Bag

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not right now i have the same ones i have pictured going to be ordered just working on some fitment .i think im going to just send them out as emblems . you can either remove the oem emblem from the air bag and place this lighter one over it ( its what i did ) or stick it over an actual tbss one , they are hard to find and expensive when you do but the emblem is flush . the one i am using has the bowtie emblem on it like from a nnbs . it has a concave to it where this would cause the ss emblem to stick out passed the wheel , not being flush at all. on my wheel i had a small gap around it where the old stock emblem installs and you can kind of see it . so i got the new ones a little bigger so they will fit better. i may order one now and make sure it fits just right . i may order this one in red and then sell it . so some one may get the only red one .

price is 25 shipped to you .

can you please post if you will get one , are ok with the colors i have in og post if you like the circle around the SS or if you want just the SS without the the silver circle and will be ok finding the airbag on your own. if not i can get a couple more of them and send them out . price will be an additional 150+ with the air bag if i can even get many more.

thanks for the support on this .

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

I am a little confused. Does the airbag have to be replaced.

If the total cost is $150 for me to have that on my steering wheel I am in but I don't want to buy a new airbag.

I am also kind of retarded and don't like taking shit apart. How hard is the install?

greg install for you is free. just have to come to my house or ill do it for you at the meet. its really easy .

yes you have to replace your airbag , with a pretty much identical one . so you can offset the cost by selling your stocker if you want to recoop some costs.

I'm definitely gonna need one with an air bag. I guess the 06 SS has a different wheel than the olders ones. Cause mine does't have a circle in the middle of it like the picture shows. Just the bowtie embeded.

I'm definitely gonna need one with an air bag. I guess the 06 SS has a different wheel than the olders ones. Cause mine does't have a circle in the middle of it like the picture shows. Just the bowtie embeded.

everyones does , this is why these are special and you have to replace your entire airbag rather than just sticking this emblem on it .

i know im a dick but im not a 150+ dollar stick on emblem dick. :cheers:

everyones does , this is why these are special and you have to replace your entire airbag rather than just sticking this emblem on it .

i know im a dick but im not a 150+ dollar stick on emblem dick. :cheers:

lol alright good. i'm definitely in then!