What Are Some Good Hid Lights?

i dont want the true hid lights there too pricey for me im looking for just the bulbs whats a good brand to use?? im looking for that blue tent and wanting to spend less then 100 dollars anybody know of any???

Go to ddmtuning.com and get HIDs they will cost $50 shipped. You will never get the quality from a regular bulb that you will with HIDs.

2011-01-05_18-26-56_566_edit0.jpg

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

i dont want the true hid lights there too pricey for me im looking for just the bulbs whats a good brand to use?? im looking for that blue tent and wanting to spend less then 100 dollars anybody know of any???

HIDs are really that expensive. were you looking at the 'digital' ones? i hear they are like 400 bucks:eek:

Hey not trying to hijack the thread...but would I need to order two kits? for upper lights and lower? also size you suggest 3k, 5k, etc..Hids are the one thing that confuses me

Yes for Highs and low's if you want both to be H.I.D's. your low beams are 9006/ and the highs are 9005. the 3k vs 5k are just the color choice. i went with 10k and mine r super blue. just look at there color chart. on this link click on bulb color choice

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Apexcone-Raptor-HID-Kit

heres mine the are super bright blue.

heres stock

hidss.jpg

and heres with the deep blue

hid.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

you have the 35w kit with 10000k bulbs? i want blue so i should go with those then? what should i do for lower and can i get them for fog lights? any problems with the law? oh and do i need the harness and what not that is lists..sorry for the questions man been really looking into them lately and want them

you have the 35w kit with 10000k bulbs? i want blue so i should go with those then? what should i do for lower and can i get them for fog lights? any problems with the law? oh and do i need the harness and what not that is lists..sorry for the questions man been really looking into them lately and want them

well as for the fogs i dont know. i did custom one for my fogs. you just need to fond out the bulb number for your fogs. you shouldn't need any special type of wiring as long as everything is factory. the 9006/9005 is just the bulb style. the 3k,5k,6k is the color/ burning rates. yes i went with 10000k and i think i did the 35w cant remember. as for law its hit or miss. i have never had a problem with the law for my lights. but i have buddys who have been bothered. i know the law doesn't care for the blue headlight at least not around here. but once again i have never been bothered by the law. but i do get flashed alot with them cause the are pretty bright.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

well as for the fogs i dont know. i did custom one for my fogs. you just need to fond out the bulb number for your fogs. you shouldn't need any special type of wiring as long as everything is factory. the 9006/9005 is just the bulb style. the 3k,5k,6k is the color/ burning rates. yes i went with 10000k and i think i did the 35w cant remember. as for law its hit or miss. i have never had a problem with the law for my lights. but i have buddys who have been bothered. i know the law doesn't care for the blue headlight at least not around here. but once again i have never been bothered by the law. but i do get flashed alot with them cause the are pretty bright.

Righton man really appreciate it...so il have to order two kits if i wanna do uppers and lowers correct..getting ready to order

Righton man really appreciate it...so il have to order two kits if i wanna do uppers and lowers correct..getting ready to order

yes if you want to do high beams and low beams you need 2 different bulb sizes 9006 for the lows and 9005 for the highs. let me double check out the size i dont want to tell you work.